Buildings & Grounds Committee
The Buildings & Grounds Committee is responsible for all matters related to the maintenance of the church property belonging to the congregation.
- The Committee shall assist the congregation in obtaining property that is needed for the total mission of the church, including facilities for worship, education and other mission goals of the congregation.
- Supervise the maintenance of church property
- Annually review the insurance policy of the congregation and make recommendations to the Board of Trustees
- Provide for the maintenance of the parsonage
- Arrange for mowing of the church lawn, snow removal in the church parking lot, planting of flowers and shrubs on the church property
- The Committee consists of six members each serving a staggered two year term, with at least one additional member from the Board of Trustees